Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sick and shopping.

Arg being sick sucks! I randomly got sick and my voice is all gone. I slept for 14 hours yesterday and had to call out of 2 days of work, which sucks. I hate calling out because it leaves everyone hanging and it makes me feel like i have to explain myself. oh well.

Christmas shopping be hard. I normally have good gift ideas for most people, but don't have any this year. Am trying to maintain a night schedule so will have to wake up early to get to the mall before it closes. We should have a $20 max on everyone. But then everyone would end up with dvds and gift cards. Sigh.

My beta fish seems to be doing much better. After 2 rounds of antibiotics, daily water changes, things look better. He kept getting all sluggish and bloated. I fasted him for a while, did the pea thing-- but nothing worked. Not really sure what did it, but he seems much more alert. Stupid me for buying a fish with fin rot already present, but he was so active and vibrant at the store.

This was a random post.

Oh yeah, NE clinched the playoffs hehehee

1 comment: